If you run your own bookkeeping business this email may change your life forever, so please read it all carefully.
Hi, I am Noel Guilford a successful and experienced accountant. I have been running my own practice for many years during which time I have developed a system for the rhythmic acquisition of clients that works (as well as systemising and automating my practice to take advantage of the latest technology). You can read about me here . I also coach accountants and bookkeepers and help them grow their businesses and profits to achieve the lifestyle they want.
I am now making a small number of scholarships available to my Bookkeepers Coaching programme to show bookkeepers how to increase their profits and crack the rhythmic acquisition of clients.
For successful applicants the first 3 months of the programme will be absolutely FREE and there will be no commitment to stay on the programme after that.
The programme is in 5 stages:
- Find your gap: where do you want to be?
- The foundation blocks of marketing.
- Fix your marketing.
- Keeping the score.
- Stabilise, optimise, maximise.
During the first three months I will work with you to create your personal growth plan. I will provide the workbooks and resources and we will have fortnightly coaching calls. All at no cost.
At the end of the 3 month period you can either cancel or stay on the programme at the usual monthly cost of £299 + VAT. By that time your additional fee income will more than cover the monthly cost, but there is no obligation to stay on the programme. You can leave and keep the workbooks and all the resources.
(Note: this programme is for bookkeepers who have an existing business – I have another programme for bookkeepers who want to start their own business, of which more later).
Why am I doing this?
I’ll be honest with you. I have run this programme for some time with clients paying me from day 1, but we are living in unusual and uncertain times. During the pandemic lockdown people have been saving not spending. Like me you are probably uncertain about what the future may hold.
So because I know my programme works I want to offer it to a few bookkeepers (for obvious reasons I cannot take on too many) to try for FREE. Some will decide to stay on to complete the journey which is how I grow my business.
There is another reason as well. As the economy recovers from the effects of the pandemic, new businesses will be started by people who have lost their jobs and been made redundant. There will be an upsurge in demand for bookkeepers. My programme shows you how to attract this new wave of businesses as clients.
How do I apply?
There is a simple application form to apply for one of the scholarships and book an interview with me which you can find here. . Making an application does not commit you to taking up a place.
There are 3 options you can choose from, two of which involve a small financial commitment.
- 100% free membership of my coaching programme for the first 3 months with no commitment to stay. You keep the workbooks and all the resources (and I hope we stay as friends).
- Free membership of my coaching programme for the first 3 months with no commitment to stay plus membership the Entrepreneurs Circle for £49 + VAT per month (this membership level is only available as part of my coaching programme and you can cancel at any time).
- Free membership of my coaching programme for the first 3 months with no commitment to stay plus an Unlimited Pass to the Entrepreneurs Circle for £99 + VAT per month. An Unlimited Pass gives access to Entrepreneurs Circle membership PLUS masterplan events, a ticket to their 3 day annual Convention in Birmingham in the Autumn, their Facebook Ads Accelerator training course (normally £497 + VAT) and Game Changer, a database of done-for you marketing resources (normally £697 + VAT).
Scholarships will be awarded on merit and you will not be asked which option you want until after you have been offered a place on the programme.
What’s the catch?
Only one. This is a coaching programme. You must want to grow your business and you need to put in the time and effort to work on your business as well as in it. It’s not a get rich quick scheme (they don’t exist by the way). You must be prepared to learn new skills and maybe step outside your comfort zone.
The type of people who have succeeded are typically those who:
- Want to create a better life for themselves and their family;
- Have a growth and open belief mindset;
- Have an ego, but that is there to drive their higher-level purpose and self-confidence;
- Are good at what they do and have a desire to be the best they can;
- Have a genuine desire to help others;
- Know what they want and understand that growing a business is hard;
- Are willing to invest in themselves.
Good luck and stay safe
PS Thank-you for reading this far. I said earlier that this programme is for bookkeepers who have an existing business and not for bookkeepers who want to start their own business. I have another programme for that called My Bookkeeping Business details of which will be available shortly. If you would like to get on the early-bird list for that programme – yes there will be scholarships available – please email me at email@example.com with a short explanation of why you want to start your own bookkeeping business.